Do you always struggle before applying eye makeup? What kind of eyeliner should you choose, liquid eyeliner or common eyeliner? In fact, you can choose to buy different eye makeup tools according to your different makeup habits and eye conditions.
1. Which is better for people have hooded eyes, eyeliner or liquid eyeliner?
For liquid eyeliner, many beauties will find it difficult to use. In fact, there are two types of the eyeliner: with soft refill and with hard refill. The eyeliner with soft refill will be more difficult to draw and is not suitable for the beginner. Therefore, it is best to use the eyeliner with hard refill. As for common eyeliner, although it is easier to use, its color will be lighter than that of liquid eyeliner, and the lines will be rougher, making it difficult to draw some soft and thin lines.
Eyeliner cream, which is between liquid eyeliner and common eyeliner, is actually a good choice for people have hooded eyes. Because the eyelids of people who have hooded eyes are generally thicker and it is easy to block the thin eyeliner, this kind of people generally choose to draw thick eyeliner. And eyeliner cream is very convenient for drawing thick eyeliner. Therefore, it is recommended that all beauty-loving people can buy a few more eyeliner tools in YOU beauty cosmetics shop, and after you get them, see which one is more suitable for you.
2. How to draw lower eyeliner with liquid eyeliner?
If your eyelashes are relatively sparse and the white part is more obvious, the inner eyeliner must be drawn! Although the inner eyeliner is only a thin line, it can make the eyes deeper and more energetic. So how to draw inner eyeliner with liquid eyeliner?
First, put the mirror on the table, and you can see the gap between the inner eyeliner from the top and bottom. You can rest your elbows on the table and your wrists against your cheeks to increase stability and overcome tremors. Then, when drawing the inner eyeliner, use the other hand to slightly prop up the eyelid and lift the head upward to clearly see the gaps in the eyelashes. Use anti-dizziness eyeliner or liquid eyeliner to fill in a small area from the middle to both sides.
3. What if eyeliner dries?
Many makeup experts have encountered the liquid eyeliner that they just bought. Only after 3 to 4 months, they found that liquid eyeliner has become dry and even clumped. What is going on?
1) You can prepare some eye drops or mild toner, add it to the liquid eyeliner and shake it for a while. Remember to add eye drops or lotion rather than alcohol.
2) If the tip of the eyeliner is dry, you can first use the eyeliner brush to dip it in water to make it wet, and then use a cotton pad to absorb the water. Start to draw the eyeliner. This makes it easier to apply makeup without irritating the skin.
3) Tighten the lid of the dried liquid eyeliner, prepare a pot of hot water, and put the liquid eyeliner in it. If it encounters high temperature, the dry content inside will dissolve and restore a certain humidity, but this only lasts for a period of time.