It is said that makeup without makeup is the highest level of makeup. If you don't want to wear makeup or heavy makeup, clear naked makeup makes you beautiful. In summer, the eye mascara of course is indispensable for the delicate nude makeup besides base makeup and lipstick. In addition, maybe many girls have encountered dry mascara. They want to pierce the bottom of the bottle, but too much force is not help and it is a pity to throw it away. So how to turn dry eye mascara into a treasure? What if the eye mascara gets on your clothes? YOU Beauty has collected some information about it for you!
1. What if the eye mascara dried?
1) You can use eye mascara with lotion. Pour three drops of lotion into the eye mascara, and then shake it gently, so that the eye mascara will be obediently dissolved in the lotion. In this way, you will magically find that the eye mascara can continue to serve us.
2) Eye mascara and eye drops can be used together as well. Drop two drops of eyewash into the eye mascara, shake it gently, and then the eye mascara miraculously "resurrects".
3) Eye mascara can also be used with perfume. Just need two drops of perfume, the eye mascara can be used again! However, those with sensitive skin should use it with caution.
4) Add two drops of warm water to eye mascara, and the eye mascara will be melted. Finally, if the eye mascara has been opened for more than three months, it is recommended not to use it again. If the eye mascara is infected, it will be bad.
2. What if the eye mascara gets on the clothes?
Will you be struggling with the order of makeup and putting on clothes. Because the foundation and loose powder will be accidentally stained on the clothes if you are not careful. Sometimes it is annoying that the eye mascara stains your beloved white shirt. So how to deal with the eye mascara on clothes?
Maybe every girl knows that black eye mascara is the true love, but if black gets on clothes, it is a deep and stubborn stain. You can use a small toothbrush dipped in a little laundry detergent or apply clothes pre-wash agent to your eye mascara-stained clothes. Then rinse dry with warm water after 10 minutes. Wash the soiled garment by hand, and you will find that it turns white after washing. Here's something else you need to focus, if the stain is not thoroughly cleaned, do not use the dryer to dry the clothes first, otherwise, it will be much harder for you to wash clean.