1. What is the main function of hydrating lip cream
When it comes to hydrating lip cream, its number one role is undoubtedly moisturizing. In autumn and winter, people's lips are dry and uncomfortable, and they will lick their lips unconsciously. The more they lick, the more dry they are. The skin around the lips becomes rough and thick, and even the lips are swollen, which is very ugly. The hydrating lip cream contains the essential ingredients Vaseline and wax, which can lock in moisture and provide a barrier for the lips.
The main function of hydrating lip cream is to prov ide a barrier for the lips to lock in moisture. Its basic ingredients are inseparable from vaseline and wax, but now there are new formulas that do not contain wax, as well as antioxidants such as vitamin A and E and SPF sunscreen. Which brand of hydrating lip cream is good cannot be generalized. When choosing, please refer to the ingredients to choose the product you need. If the skin on the lips is more sensitive, it is best to choose a hydrating lip cream with natural fragrances and essential oils. If you want to buy cosmetics online, then YOU Beauty would be a great choice.
2. Hydrating lip cream: How to avoid chapped lips
Chapped lips are both uncomfortable and affect the appearance, so we should avoid chapped lips in time in our daily life. The first impression of autumn and winter is dryness, especially when the lips are in autumn and winter, it seems that they cannot drink enough water. In this case, carry a hydrating lip cream with you and you can save dry lips. In autumn and winter, the weather is dry, and timely replenishment of water is essential. In addition, there are several points to pay attention to.
1) Do not lick your lips no matter how dry they are. Licking your lips won't relieve chapped lips but can make chapped lips worse. Human saliva contains salivary amylase. After licking the lips, the saliva remains on the lips, and the amylase left after the water evaporates will cause the dry and chapped lips to become more serious.
2) Avoid spicy. TSpicy and irritating foods can damage the lips. Spicy food irritates the mucous membranes of the lips, which can easily lead to dryness and chapped.
3) Do not tear your lips from peeling. If your lips are dry and peeling, you can tear them off with your hands, which can easily lead to lip damage. The more scientific treatment method for lip peeling is to apply a hot towel for 3 to 5 minutes, and then gently brush the dead skin with a soft brush or toothbrush. Then apply a layer of hydrating lip cream to protect.
4) The use of lipstick should pay attention. When using lipstick in autumn and winter, try to choose a lipstick with a high degree of moisture. If it is a matte lipstick, apply a layer of hydrating lip cream before use, and then use the lipstick after the lips are wet, so as to avoid the damage caused by the lipstick residue to the lips.