1. Learn about lipstick
Wearing makeup is a kind of courtesy, so it has become a trend to go out wearing makeup. Which lip makeup do you like, flaming red lips, pink lips, or fresh nude lips? Lipstick is a girl's weapon and it can make lips fuller and sexier. Sometimes even if you have no makeup, you will find that your temperament and aura have changed a lot after wiping the matte look lipstick. This is the charm of matte look lipstick! So even if you are in a hurry and don't have time to make up, just put on lipstick, snd the whole mental outlook will be improved immediately. Therefore, lipstick is a must-have item for makeup, and it is the first cosmetic item every girl has. But for many novices, applying matte look lipstick is a big challenge, so how to apply lipstick and how to apply it that will not easily take off makeup?
2. How to make lipstick not easy to be removed?
Many girls have experienced it. Go out for a while after applying lipstick. Except for the circle around the lips, where did the matte look lipstick in the middle go? Eaten by yourself? Actually it is! In addition to feeling unhealthy, you may also feel embarrassed. Especially when you go on a date with the boy you like, you find that the lipstick on your mouth is piece by piece, and can't wait to find a hole to get in! So how to apply matte look lipstickso that it is not easy to be removed?
1) Prime the lips. Use lip balm or uncolored lip balm as a primer for the lips, which can replenish the lack of water on the lips at the first time. Besides, lipcream can soothe the skin and prevent peeling. It can form a protective film for our lips as well, which is helpful for lipstick application.
2) Draw the lip line. Use a colorless or light-colored lip liner to outline your lip shape, and use a lip brush to apply the lipstick within this range. You can avoid applying the matte look lipstick directly to the outside of the lips, which will cause makeup to take off when talking or eating. .
3) Lip makeup. After applying the matte look lipstick, if you are in a hurry to go to work, you can sip it with a tissue to help the lipstick stick to the lip skin better. In addition, you can also use the puff to dip a small amount of loose powder or powder, and lightly press the lips to make the lipstick last longer.
4) Daily care. If you want the lipstick to be more suitable for the lips and not easy to take off the makeup, the daily care of the lips is also very important. If you have dandruff, don't forget to exfoliate your lips. It's better to use a facial scrub or brown sugar and olive oil. You can also use skin care products such as YOU Beauty lip masks to help keep your lips soft.