Lipcream and Lipstick are things that every girl needs in her life. In lip makeup, lipcream and lipstick are two commonly used cosmetics, so what lip shapes are they suitable for and what are their effects? Different usages of lipcream and lipstick will also bring different visual enjoyment to people. Before using them correctly, girls may wish to understand the specific differences between lipcream and lipstick.
1. Differences between lipcream and lipstick
1) Different ingredients: lipcream is a creamy lip balm made of petroleum jelly, wax oil, vitamins, etc. In addition to the common ingredients in lipcream, lipstick also adds chemical ingredients such as softeners and colorants.
2) Different effects: the main function of lipcream is to moisturise the lip skin, brighten skin tone and achieve sun protection, while the function of lipstick is to color the lips and make the makeup last.
3) Different textures: the texture of lipcream is smooth and sticky, while the texture of lipstick is dry and hard.
4) Different colors: lipcream has colorless lipcream and colored lipcream, and the color of lipcream is generally lighter; while the lipstick is generally colored cosmetics, and the color is very rich.
2. Usage of lipcream and lipstick
Lipcream is the most primitive and common lipstick, generally solid, with a dry and hard texture than lip gloss and lip balm. Applying just perfect amount of lipcream to the lips can make people look attractive. Lip balm is one of the most used cosmetics for women. If the skin of the lips is more sensitive, it is best to choose lipcream containing natural fragrance and sesame oil.
Although lipcream and lipstick are different in efficacy, their usage is quite similar. The girls can draw inferences from one case when they have mastered the specific usage of one of them. So when the lipcream and the lipstick are really in front of you, do you know how to use them correctly?
With a brightly colored lipstick, girls often does not know where they start, but now you can't "flinch". Line the lips with a lip liner that is slightly darker than the lipstick color, then apply a moisturizing product to the lips (as the case may be), and tap the lips with a tissue to absorb excess oil. At this time, you only need to sip the upper and lower lips lightly. Finally, a natural and even lip makeup will be done.
The usage of lipcream is basically the same as that of lipstick, but before applying lipcream, girls may wish to cover the original lip color with concealer, and then lightly press the lips with the puff to allow the lipcream to be evenly dyed. Lipcream feels sticky and melts easily into the mouth, so please be careful not to eat lipcream.