The Role and Use of Hydrating Moisturizer Cream
August 05, 2022
The main purpose of a hydrating moisturizer cream is to lock in all the moisture on the face so that the skin doesn't lose moisture. Hydrating moisturizer cream is for very dry skin, especially dry in winter, and night is a good time for skin repair. In winter, hydrating moisturizer cream works best in the morning and evening.
I. What is the use of hydrating moisturizer cream?
1. Moisturize the eye area. Pour a little nourishing lotion into an almost clean bottle of face cream, stir slowly with a cotton swab, then put the eye mask paper, wait until it is fully soaked, take it out and apply it under the eyes, it can help effectively moisturize the eye area skin.
2. Moisturize the skin. Before applying makeup, apply the cream thickly to the problem area, wait for 3 to 5 minutes, massage and spread evenly, it can improve the dry condition, and the subsequent makeup will be more docile.
3. Moisturize the skin. Applying hydrating moisturizer cream on elbows, knees, heels and other areas that are prone to dryness and cracking will bring a very good moisturizing effect. Apply especially with a moisturizing cream that doesn't leave a greasy feel.
4. Transparent makeup. Mix the liquid foundation and face cream in a ratio of 1:1 and use it evenly.
5. Delay aging. Hydrating moisturizer cream like glow night cream can retain the moisture in the skin and delay the aging problems caused by the lack of water in the skin. Common peeling, fine lines, rough.
II. How to use hydrating moisturizer cream?
Autumn and winter use: Hydrating moisturizer cream is suitable for use in autumn and winter. Hydrating moisturizer cream contains a lot of oil, the climate is dry in autumn and winter, and the water loss rate in the skin is faster. Using hydrating moisturizer cream can form a protective film on the skin surface, slow down the speed of water loss, and enhance the skin's resistance to external stimuli. .
For dry skin: Hydrating moisturizer cream is suitable for those with dry skin. Hydrating moisturizer cream is generally used after lotion and lotion. People with dry skin can use hydrating moisturizer cream to help maintain moisture in the skin and relieve dry skin.
Use every morning: Hydrating moisturizer cream is suitable for use every morning. Hydrating moisturizer cream contains a lot of oil, and it can better protect the skin when used in the morning. If it is used at night before going to bed, too much oil may cause the skin to be overburdened, which is not conducive to the skin's self-repair at night.
Hydrating moisturizer cream is used after water lotion: hydrating moisturizer cream is usually used after water lotion, after cleansing, use lotion, and then use lotion or skip the lotion and use hydrating moisturizer cream directly. But it must be done in the order of water, milk, and cream, so that the skin can fully absorb the nutrients of each skin care product.