Eyeliner (its shape similar to a pencil) is a type of makeup product used to deepen and accentuate the makeup effect of the eye area, making the eyes look larger and more energetic. When it comes to drawing eyeliner, everyone does it differently. Eyeliner should be drawn at the root of the eyelashes, and be sure to use a line of eyeliner that is darker than the eyeshadow to make eyes look dark and energetic. After finishing the eyeliner, use a cotton swab to lightly blend it to blur it out, so that your eye will look more natural and attractive.
1. How to choose eyeliner?
Compared with liquid eyeliner and eyeliner, eyeliner has a soft tip, natural coloring, and easy modification, so it is the most suitable makeup tool for beginners. A proper eyeliner is very important. So how to choose eyeliner? How to buy eyeliner online? YOU Beauty could help you with it.
Some eyeliners come with a sponge brush head or a brush head. After repeated smudges of the eyeliner, it is very convenient to achieve a small smoky makeup effect. An eyeliner bought in beauty supply online shop with a soft and smooth refill is easier to apply without irritating the eyes. When buying eyeliner, you can use your fingers to simulate the blinking effect, and test the smudged condition and makeup retention of the eyeliner 20 times (the average value of blinking per minute). Draw the eyeliner in one stroke on the white paper, and compare the color development and makeup level of the eyeliner. At the same time, feel the softness of the refill.
2. How to use eyeliner?
Smooth and clear eyeliner can add the finishing touch to your eye makeup, so how to use eyeliner?
1) Hold the eyeliner in the same way as the pencil. The more you hold its front parts, the better you can control the lines. Before doing that, you should round the tip of the pen.
2) Gently pull the eyelids, and place the mirror 20 cm away from the body. Then, look down with the eyes and gently pull the eyelids upward with the ring finger.
3) Draw from the end of the eye, close to the root of the eyelashes, and draw in sections from the end of the eye to the corner of the eye, keeping each section at about 2 mm.
4) Draw repeatedly. First, use the index finger to pull the corner of the eye towards the nose, and then draw from the corner to the end of the eye to make the eyeliner look slender.
5) Draw the lower eyeliner. First, use the ring finger to gently pull down the eyelid, and then draw the lower eyeliner from the end of the eye to the corner of the eye close to the eyelashes.
6) Strengthen the corners of eyes. Use eyeliner to draw along the root of eyelashes to the corners of eyes, creating the gradually receding effect of eyeliner at the corners of eyes.
7) Use a cotton swab. Flatten the tip of cotton swab with your hands, and push eyeliner evenly from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye, so that the lines are natural and clear.
8) Smudge the eyeliner, opposite to the direction of drawing the eyeliner, from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye. Do not use too much force.