A successful eye makeup can add a lot of charm to the eyes. Many female friends will use eyeliner or liquid eyeliner to draw the eye makeup they want. Compared with eyeliner, liquid eyeliner draws much more beautiful lines and is not easy to smudge. Using liquid eyeliner requires a certain skill to draw beautiful lines. Many novice female friends will ask: How to draw eyeliner with liquid eyeliner?
I. How to draw eyeliner with liquid eyeliner?
1. Learn how to hold a pen. Liquid eyeliner is the same way to hold a pencil, but it needs to be held forward to control the lines. Before using the liquid eyeliner, you can draw a few strokes on the back of your hand to familiarize yourself with the feel.
2. Prevent hand shaking and drawing crooked. When starting to draw the eyeliner, use the little finger of the right hand to press the cheek to fix it, and put the elbow on the table to maintain balance, which can ensure that the hand is not easy to shake when drawing the eyeliner.
3. Look down, use a liquid eyeliner with a fine tip and high color rendering, and start thickening the upper eyeliner at the end of the eye. When drawing to the end of the eye, the line should be raised slightly naturally.
4. Next, the eyeliner must be close to the root of the real eyelashes, slightly prop up the eyelid with the other hand, and lift the head upwards, so that the roots of the eyelashes are fully exposed, and the eyelashes can be seen to describe it.
5. Use the liquid eyeliner from the head to the end of the eye, slowly outline it with a single stroke, draw a slender line that is upturned, smooth the line of the eyeliner, and create a smooth eye makeup to complete.
Eyeliner makeup created with YOU Beauty liquid eyeliner is more durable, more durable than eyeliner, it is not easy to take off makeup, and it is not easy to appear dizzy makeup, it becomes panda eye makeup, embarrassing, and the lines are very smooth. Female friends who need makeup must master certain makeup skills, so as to avoid the drawn lines of different sizes and unevenness.
II. How to remove makeup with eyeliner?
The skin around the eyes is very delicate, so you must use eye makeup remover when removing makeup, especially the eyeliner has strong adhesion, and it must be removed cleanly so as not to damage the eyes, so what about eyeliner? What about makeup remover?
First prepare three cotton pads with enough makeup remover, close your eyes, apply one cotton pad to your eyelids, and wipe from top to bottom for about three seconds. Repeat this method two to three times. Use the corner of a cotton pad to partially remove the eyeliner from the corner of the eye and the dirt on the lower eyelid. After removing makeup, you should use a mild facial cleanser to wash your face, and then use toner to do the final cleansing of the skin to balance the skin's PH value. When choosing products, it is best to use a series of products of the same brand.