I believe that people who often wear makeup know that blush glow is an excellent tool that can enhance a person's temperament, modify the face shape, and beautify the complexion. Some people may feel inferior and lost because of their dissatisfaction with their face shape, but a good-looking blush glow will make people look outstanding and have the effect of beautifying the face shape. Different face shapes have different drawing methods for blush glow, so how to draw blush glow with square face and pointed face?
I. How to draw blush glow with square face
1. First, clean the skin of the face before painting the blush glow, which will make the blush glow more effective. After cleaning the face, use the ring finger to take an appropriate amount of pink paste blush glow and apply it to the outside of the bridge of the nose.
2. After dealing with the outer area of the bridge of the nose, use your fingers to blur the cheeks, which can create a natural sense of happiness.
3. Next, use the blush glow brush to take an appropriate amount of powdered blush glow, start from the cheekbones to the hairline, and sweep the area in an oval shape. When the powdery blush glow overlaps with the creamy blush glow, It can make the whole makeup feel softer and more natural.
4. Finally, it is the last step. This step is also more critical. Sweeping a light blush glow on the chin can ease the toughness of the face and make the expression more soft and beautiful.
II. How to draw blush glow with sharp face
1. Some people may also feel that the pointed face looks unsatisfactory, so in order to make the face look cute and delicate, the position of the blush glow needs to be drawn higher. Therefore, the starting point of the blush glow should be located slightly above the cheekbones, that is, after smiling, just below the black eyes, where the facial muscles are the highest. YOU Beauty has blush glow of high qualit, if you want to buy blush glow, YOU Beauty would be a great choice.
2. Secondly, the most important thing about blush glow is not to be too deliberate, to make it look natural. In order to make the blush glow look natural, choose pink blush glow, and use the blush glow brush to swipe horizontally and slightly diagonally upwards. The more you brush up, the lighter it is. It should be noted that the blush glow must not be brushed too much on the cheekbones.
3. Then, under the cheekbones, use a brush dipped in high-light powder to blur the boundaries of the blush glow, which can make the cheeks look softer and have a shy and happy feeling.
4. Finally, because the shortcoming of a pointed face is that the chin is unbalanced, in order to balance the feeling that the chin is too sharp, and in order to increase the three-dimensionality of the facial features. At this time, you need to brush the T-zone with a highlighter to enhance the glossiness of the entire face.