Lipstick is a girl's weapon, it can make lips fuller and more sexy. Sometimes even if you have no makeup, you will find that your temperament and aura have changed a lot after using the lipstick. This is the charm of lipstick! Whether you want to be cool or cute, one lipstick can meet all your expectations. Today's women need to learn to draw eyebrows and apply lipstick even without makeup. This has become a daily thing. But there are always people who are learning to put on their favorite lipstick. So, novices will have questions: how do novices apply lipstick? What should I pay attention to when applying lipstick? YOU Beauty has collected some tips about it for you!
1. How should a novice apply lipstick?
When applying lipstick, beginners must master the steps of applying lipstick. First, apply lip balm on the mouth, then draw a Y shape on the lips, and then fill in the rest. Of course, the color of the lipstick will be too dark. Yes, at this time, you can use a cotton pad to gently press to absorb some lipstick.
2. Precautions for applying lipstick
1) When applying lipstick, you must keep your lips moist. In daily life, you should also clean the lip keratin regularly. When exfoliating, you should use a special lip special one.
2) The lipstick should also be removed. If it is not removed, it may cause the lip color to become darker and darker. Moreover, it is best to use a napkin to wipe the lipstick when eating. The chemicals in the lipstick will be harmful when it enters the body with food.
3. The key points of applying lipstick for beginners
1) First of all, when choosing a lipstick, you should observe your skin color. If you have a darker skin tone, you can choose a brighter color with greater contrast. If your skin is fair, you can choose pink or nude color.
2) Everyone's skin will be different. For dry skin, it is recommended to use a lipstick with moisturizing effect. Try not to use a matte lipstick. This lipstick will make the lips appear drier.
3) Before using lipstick, you can use a lip liner to outline the shape, and then carefully trace the outline of the lips from the outside to the middle, so that the effect presented is more natural.
Eye makeup is a very important part of facial makeup, and lipstick is also an important part of facial makeup. The steps for novice applying lipstick are also written in detail above, and then there are some points to pay attention to. At the same time, you should also pay attention to maintaining your lips, just like maintaining your skin, it will bring greater charm.